10 000LPH UV Light with weatherproof Counter Box (Wonder Light EB-45)
- The UV lights kill bacteria and other organisms in the water, using Ultra Violet (UV) rays.
- The EB-45 UV Light uses two 85 watt UV Lamps working in parallel.
- The EB-45 UV Light comes with a weatherproof counter box which will protect the ballast from the elements, as well as indicate how many hours the UV light has been running.
- The Bulb (Lamp) inside the UV Lights typically have a lifespan of one year and then must be replaced, regardless of the size of the UV Lamp.
- When Replacing UV Bulbs remember that the UV bulb is fragile and must be handled with care.
- UV Bulbs are rated by both Wattage and capacity or Liter Per Hour (LPH)
- Our UV bulbs have 4-pins on one side and the other side of the bulb just has an end cap
Keep in mind
- Keep in mind that as the UV light runs the bulb will generate heat. If water stands inside of the light for some time then it will come out warm/hot.
- The UV Lights warranty does not cover damage due to power surges or Lightning Strikes. It is strongly recommended that a Surge Protector is installed before the UV Light to Protect the Ballast against Power Surges or Lightning Strikes.
- The UV light's are designed to operate for 24hours a day if you do not want the light to run all the time, then we would suggest installing a timer at the plug point to turn the light on and off as required.
Wattage: 2 x 85w bulbs
Maximum Flow Rating: 10 000 Litres Per Hour
Maximum Pressure: 6 bar / 90psi
Inlet/Outlet Port Sizes: Male 2" / 50mm Thread
Dimensions: Packaging -
Stainless Steel Housing - 93.5cm x 12.3cm x 145cm