14 Watt / 450LPH UV Light (Wonder Light HC-120)
- The UV lights kill bacteria and other organisms in the water, using Ultra Violet (UV) rays
- The HC-120 does not come with a Weatherproof Counter Box and only comes with a standard Ballast.
- The HC-120 UV Light is not recommended for outdoor installations and should be installed indoors only.
- The Bulb (Lamp) inside the UV Lights typically have a lifespan of one year and then must be replaced, regardless of the size of the UV Lamp.
- When Replacing UV Bulbs remember that the UV bulb is fragile and must be handled with care.
- UV Bulbs are rated by both Wattage and capacity or Liter Per Hour (LPH)
- Our UV bulbs have 4-pins on one side and the other side of the bulb just has an end cap
Keep in mind
- Keep in mind that as the UV light runs the bulb will generate heat. If water stands inside of the light for some time then it will come out warm/hot.
- The UV Lights warranty does not cover damage due to power surges or Lightning Strikes. It is strongly recommended that a Surge Protector is installed before the UV Light to Protect the Ballast against Power Surges or Lightning Strikes.
- The UV light's are designed to operate for 24hours a day if you do not want the light to run all the time, then we would suggest installing a timer at the plug point to turn the light on and off as required.
Maximum Flow Rating: 450 Litres Per Hour
Maximum Pressure: 6 bar / 90psi
Inlet/Outlet Port Sizes: Male 1/4" Thread
Dimensions: Packaging - 47cm x 16cm x 14cm
Stainless Steel Housing - 34.5cm x 10.4cm
Packaging Weight: 1.3kg