Double Counter-Top Filtration
The Double Counter-Top Filtration System is positioned next to your kitchen sink. It enhances
the general character and appeal of your kitchen, while offering you the convenience of great
tasting water on tap.
- Filtrated water tastes and smells great
- Preserve the natural minerals in the water
- Removes chemicals such as Chlorine
- No water wasted during filtration
- Low maintenance
- Low filter replacement cost
- No electricity required
- No specialised expertise required to install the unit
Keep in mind:
- This system does not remove bacteria and other micro-organisms that may be in the water. If the water in your area is of poor quality, you may want to consider the Home Reverse Osmosis System or the Home Ultra Violet Filtration System.
- The 5 Micron Sediment Filter and Granular Active Carbon(GAC)Filter set needs to be replaced every 3 months. And the 5 Micron sediment filter and KDF filter set needs to be replaced every 6 months.
- Minerals and pesticides are too small to be removed by the filters in this filtration unit. Should this be a concern, consider installing the Home Reverse Osmosis System.
- The system requires that a small water pipe be attached to the end of your standard kitchen tap.
- Systems that has a GAC (carbon) or KDF as the final filter in the setup will require a lot of flushing initially to remove the carbon dust from the filter.
How does it work?
The water runs from your existing tap, through the two filter compartments and out the faucet.
There are three filter set options available.
Option one :
- 5 micron sediment filter and Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC) cartridge
- 5 Micron Sediment Filter and KDF cartridge
- 5 Micron Sediment Filter and Ceramic (Carbon Ceramic has been replaced with a normal Ceramic that doesnt remove chlorine)
What’s in the box?
Here are the items and components that are included in the price:
- 1 Double Counter Top Plastic Housing
- 1 Small Chrome Tap
- Fittings and Connectors for Installation
Not included in the price:
- Plumbing and Installation cost