The Mineral Injector serves to carefully replace the essential organic minerals that are removed in the Reverse Osmosis process. Our Mineral Injector inserts traces of potassium, calcium, magnesium, germanium and iron.
- POTASSIUM: Potassium is vitally important for the functioning of all the cells in the body, especially in the maintenance of neurons (nerve and brain cell). It is also an essential micro nutrient that - together with sodium, chlorine, magnesium and calcium - plays an important role in maintaining the body’s electrolyte balance.
- CALCIUM: All the muscles, bones and cells in the body require calcium to function. Calcium is also needed to facilitate the growth and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
- MAGNESIUM: Magnesium improves the functioning of the muscles, heart and kidneys, by promoting the circulation of blood in the body. It also helps to strengthen bones and teeth.
- GERMANIUM: Germanium is a plant-based mineral that has the property of being toxic to bacteria, but harmless to humans and animals. When ingested, it has also been found to stimulate metabolism of the body. It also has the ability to absorb heavy metals and impurities from water.
- IRON: Iron is one of the main components of haemoglobin, the substance that enables your red blood cells to transport oxygen around your body. It is also part of myoglobin, which enables muscles to store oxygen that is used for cellular respiration.
KEEP IN MIND:
- The Mineral Injector should be replaced once every year.
- The Mineral Injector only replaces some of the minerals removed during the process of Reverse Osmosis.
- If your Reverse Osmosis (RO) system has never had a mineral injector before, then you will require the installation fittings. Please check the box next to "Installation fittings" before adding the mineral injector to your cart.
- If your RO system already has a mineral injector, then you will not need to order the fittings.
Please note that the colour of Plastic Shell for the Mineral injector can change from batch to batch (yellow, blue, clear, or green), however the minerals inside of the cartridge remain the same. Please keep this in mind when recieving the Mineral Injector, it should be stated on the filter's label.