Plumbed In Cap adapter for dispensers
- The Plumbed in or Point of Use (POU) cap adapter allows you to turn a normal water dispenser into a plumbed in dispenser connected to the mains.
- The Plumbed in Cap removes the need for a bottle and allows the dispenser to refill itself from the mains.
- The Plumbed in Cap has a float inside when the water level inside the dispenser is low, the float will open the valve allowing water to enter the dispenser. As the water level in the dispenser rises, the float will rise as well. Once the float gets to a certain level it will close the valve, and stop more water entering the dispenser
- Please keep in mind that the seals on this unit tend to ware, which can cause the unit to leak and/or overflow. Ensure that the water supply is only on when there is someone around and if no one is present then you should turn off the water supply to the unit, otherwise the unit may overflow and cause damage.
- The Plumbed in Cap adapter fits most standard water dispensers.
There are two options available for connecting the Plumbed in Cap to a water source.
This option comes with the fittings to connect the self-filling bottle directly to a Tap's cold water pipe, normally either a 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch pipe.
Connection to an existing filteration system
This option comes with the fittings to connect the plumbed in cap adapter up to an exisitng under the counter filter system, so that the self-filling bottle is filled with filtered water.
Please keep in mind that this option will only work if the filtration system is using the standard 14" piping used by most under the counter filter systems.