Sawyer All In One Filtration System
The All in One Filter kit gives you the ability to use the Sawyer PointONE™ 0.10 Absolute Micron Water Filter in almost any way you could dream up. Easily attach it to the included 32oz, BPA free, mylar pouch that’s perfect for your backpacking trip, attach it to a standard 5 gallon bucket (sold separately) for high volume potable water in the palm of your hand, or even attach it to your house faucet for the simplest method of consistently filtered, great tasting water for your home.
- PERFECT for emergency preparedness kits.
- We’ve designed the parts to install quickly and easily in every method of use.
- The “build your own gravity system” can yield up to 540 gallons of clean water per day from any fresh water source.
- Going backpacking? Just fill up the 32 Fl. oz. water pouch at a fresh water source, screw the filter onto the pouch and squeeze the bag to filter water into your water bottle or container of choice.
- The filter also has a built-in push/pull cap, designed so you can drink directly from the filter.
- Our advanced Squeeze filter design fills most regular size water bottles in only 20 sec.
- The PointONE filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Attach the filter to the included faucet adapter to filter water straight from almost any household faucet
- We’ve included syringe to backflush the filter for an ability to maintain the filter in the field as well as to promote a high-flow rate
- The PointOne will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store; perfect for international travel.
- Sawyer PointONE filter
- A 32 Fl. oz. pouch
- 2 pop-up drinking spouts
- 1 bucket adapter kit
- 1 faucet adapter
- 1 filter cleaner
- 1 filter hanger
- Installation, cleaning, and maintenance instructions
Filter Material: Hollow fiber
Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, Salmonella typhi.
Compatibility: Water bottles, inline, straw, pouch
Packaged Weight: 10 oz
Recommended Use: Hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking, camping, emergency preparedness
Product #: [SP181] Made in the USA.
UPC: 0-50716-00181-5, 0-50716-00129-7, 0-50716-00131-0