Replacement Bulbs / Lamps for Germicidal UV Lights.
- The UV lights kill bacteria and viruses in water, using Ultra Violet (UV) rays.
- The Bulbs inside the UV lamps typically have a life span of one year and then must be replaced, regardless of the size of the UV Lamp.
- When Replacing UV Bulbs remember that the UV bulb is fragile and must be handled with care.
- UV Bulbs are rated by both Wattage and capacity or Liter Per Hour (LPH)
- Our UV bulbs have 4-pins on one side and the other side of the bulb just has an end cap ( See Image Below)
BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
Before ordering any replacement UV Bulb please check the following:
- Check how many pins the UV lamp's bulb has
- Check the dimensions of the UV bulb
- Check the wattage of the UV lamp
If the incorrect bulb is ordered then return charges will be incured, as a result please ensure that the replacement bulb order is the correct one for your UV lamp.
If you are at all unsure that the replacement bulb is the correct one for your UV lamp, then please don't hesitate to contact us directly by either phone or email.