The Klorman Compact Chlorine Dispenser
The KLORMAN Compact Chlorine Dispenser is your solution to portable, simple, and safe chlorination. It dispenses a calcium hypochlorite solution with the use of the patented HYPOCHLOR cartridge. This unique system can eliminate problems associated with the use of chlorine gas and liquid bleach.
The KLORMAN Compact is an innovative system for continuous, controlled practical dosing of solid chlorine into water systems. Chlorine treatment of water is proven in its ability to kill disease-causing organisms, as well as, remove odors, slime, algae growth and other contaminants.
Easily installed, the KLORMAN Compact connects to any standard hose for portable use. It provides an economical, safe and reliable means of water chlorination, making chlorine sanitation available to everyone.
Ideal for the Disinfection of:
Showers & Locker Rooms
Food Contact Surfaces
Marinas & Fishing Boats
And many more...
The Klorman Difference:
1. ONE STEP WASHDOWN: KLORMAN provides a continually renewed source of hypochlorite disinfectant throughout the washdown process. KLORMAN requires no pre-rinse and no potable water rinse afterward to remove harmful chemical residues.
2. ECONOMICAL: User cost is an extension of chlorine level needed and amount of water used.
3. APPROVALS AND REGISTRATION: KLORMAN'S patented Hypochlor tablets are registered with the EPA and approved by the USDA.
4. NO BATCH MIXING: KLORMAN eliminates the need for proportioner, complex metering devices, and batch mixing of chemicals. This limits worker liability enhances worker safety and shortens clean-up time.
5. STABILITY: Hypochlor tablets are more stable than the more commonly used sodium hypochlorite (liquid bleach).
6. NON-CORROSIVE: KLORMAN’s unique ability to dispense calcium hypochlorite (a solid into a liquid) ensures controlled pH. The self-buffering nature of Hypochlor tablets prevents alkaline corrosion.
7. NO HARMFUL CHEMICAL RESIDUES: The active disinfectant provided by KLORMAN and the Hypochlor tablets disinfects, deodorizes and performs its function before it ceases to contain oxidizing properties. It is then reduced to a chloride. Chlorides are inert and naturally occurring.
8. ODOR CONTROL: Chlorine has an affinity for nitrogen, and most odors are ammonia/nitrogen-based. Hypochlor cartridges, with 68% available chlorine, will burn through the ammonia. The low-yield (5.25%) chlorine provided by liquid bleach is insufficient to burn through and the low-yield chlorine forms a bond with the nitrogen and created chloramines. Chloramines produce the obnoxious, pungent odor many people associate the chlorine disinfection.