Philips TUV TL Mini Range
TUV TL Mini lamps are slim double-ended UVC (germicidal) lamps used in residential water and air disinfection units. The small 16 mm diameter of the lamp allows for a small system design and design flexibility. TUV TL Mini lamps offer almost constant UV output over their complete lifetime, for maximum security of disinfection and high system efficacy.
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection purposes
- Protective inside coating ensures constant UV output over the complete lifetime of the lamp
- Special lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming radiation.
- Warning sign on lamp indicates that the lamp radiates UVC
- Security of effective disinfection over the useful lifetime of the lamp
- High system efficacy. It is not required to over-design the purification system to maintain effectiveness of disinfection
- Deactivation of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms
- Residential drinking water units
- Fish pond water units
- In-duct air treatment units
- Stand alone air purifiers