Philips TUV T8 Range UV Lamps
TUV T8 lamps are double-ended UVC (germicidal) lamps used in professional water and air disinfection units. TUV T8 lamps offer constant UV output over their complete lifetime, for maximum security of disinfection and high system efficacy. Moreover, they have a long and reliable lifetime, which allows maintenance to be planned for in advance.
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection purposes
- Protective inside coating ensures constant UV output over the complete lifetime of the lamp
- Long and reliable lifetime with the lowest percentage of lamps that fail prematurely in the market
- Lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming line
- High Output versions available for optimum UVC output per lamp length, allowing for reduction of system size
- Warning sign on lamp indicates that the lamp radiates UVC
- Security of effective disinfection over the useful lifetime of the lamp
- High system efficacy. It is not required to over-design the purification system to maintain effectiveness of disinfection
- Advanced Maintenance planning, virtually eliminating the need for expensive spot replacement of prematurely failed lamps
- Deactivation of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms
- Stand alone & wall-mounted, upper air & whole room air disinfection equipment in for example hospitals, schools & offices
- Residential drinking water units
- Industrial water treatment equipment in food & beverage industry, clean rooms, etc.
- Water recycling equipment in greenhouses and horticultural applications Fish pond water units