Under-Counter ProFine System
The ProFine system is one of the best designed under the counter systems available. It is designed to make installation and maintenace effortless. Being from the EU the system is designed for municipal water, in the South African context we would recommend it for Gauteng, Cape Town, and Durban. The ProFine Silver cartridge that the system uses combines the functions of three traditional cartridges into one. It has a sediment filter to catch dirt particles, carbon to remove chlorine all while filtering down to 0.5um this is small enough to stop most types of bacteria. The system has a light to show when the filter is due for replacement.
Have a look at how easy it is to maintain:
- Maintenance is easy
- Filtrated water tastes and smells great
- Promotes a healthy lifestyle
- Hidden away out of sight, only a chrome tap is visible.
- Removes Chlorine from water
- Has an indicator to show when the filter needs to be replaced
- Preserve the natural minerals in the water
- EU manufactured
- The system has no waste water
- Diy Kit
- The Profine System is very compact, with the Dimensions being approximately 30cm x 11.5cm x 10.5cm.
Keep in mind:
- An important thing to remember before installing any filtration system is to check, which pipe under the counter is bringing the water to the tap and what size the source piping is. The standard household piping size is normally ½ inch (12.7mm) or ¾ inch (19 mm) thick. This system comes with a 1/2" connection.
- A hole will have to be drilled into the counter or table where the tap will be placed.
- The filter is designed for municipal water only.
- The system requires a water pressure of between 0.6 and 6 bar to operate. If your water pressure is above 6 bars (+ 100 psi), we recommend that you also install a Pressure Regulator. Otherwise the system will be damaged.
How does it work?
The system is connected to a single point in the household (for example the kitchen). The water flows from the water source (normally the same source pipe as the standard tap), through the filter and then filtered water is available from the elegant chrome tap.
What’s in the box?
Here are the items and components that are included in the price:
- Mounting bracket
- ProFine Silver cartridge
- ProFine head unit
- PTFE type
- 1/2" supply connector
- ¼ inch Blue tubing
- Chrome tap with filter life indicator
Not included in the price:
- Plumbing and installation costs
- Delivery costs (i.e. a courier service)
- Replacement filters