Triple under the counter system
The triple under the counter System is installed under the counter and is easy to maintain.
The triple under the counter system will remove sediment, mud, dirt, rust, chlorine, heavy metals and inhibits the growth of bacteria.
The system has both a bracket and a stand, and so can be wall mounted or placed standing inside of the cupboard.
- Filtrated water tastes and smells great
- Preserve the natural minerals in the water
- Removes chemicals such as Chlorine
- No water wasted during filtration
- Low maintenance
- Low filter replacement cost
- No electricity required
Also Avaliable on Takealot.com
If you would like to Purchase this product using a Credit Card Online, or with eBucks, or with Discovery Miles some of them are also avaliable on Takealot.com*.
Please follow the link below:
*Please Note That the Prices and Specifications of the products supplied through Takealot may differ from those on Filtershop's Website.
Keep in mind:
- If the water in your area is of poor quality, you may want to consider the Home Reverse Osmosis System or the Home Ultra Violet Filtration System.
- A hole must be drilled into the kitchen counter to install the system's faucet.
- The 1 Micron Sediment Filter, Premium KDF and 0.2 Micron Pleated Filter set needs to be replaced every 12 months. Keep in mind that the 12-month life span is based on municipality quality water, depending on the quality of your water source the life span of the filters may be a great deal less. Flushing the system without the final filter first also improves the lifespan.
- Minerals are too small to be removed by the filters in this filtration unit. Should this be a concern, consider installing the Home Reverse Osmosis System.
Installation of the Triple Under the counter system
- Approximate Dimensions of Triple Under the Counter System are 41cm x 13.5cm x 37cm
- The System includes 3 metres of 1/4" piping (Additional Piping available in the options)
Whats In The Box:
How does it work?
Below is a description of how the Triple Stage Under the counter system with the 10 Inch Sediment filter, 10 Inch KDF Cartridge and 0.2 Micron Pleated Filter works:
The 0.2 Micron Pleated Water Filter has replaced the Ultra Filtration Membrane as it dramatically reduces flush times making the system quicker to install and easier to maintain
Please ensure that you have read through the description in detail and that you have selected the correct product options for your situation as the plumbers would only be able to advise you on installation and not on the filters themselves.
Possible Concerns or Issues that might affect the pricing of the installation
- Insufficient Space for the system
- Not enough pipe
- Rotten Cupboards
- Incorrect Pipe Sizes for the supply connector selected
- Old Pipes/ connections
- Electricity and water supply needs to be easily accessible.
- Overpressure and didn’t select a protection valve (will then need to buy a Pressure Protection Valve at extra cost)
Note however that 90% of our clients normally do DIY Installations and the kits are designed with that in mind.
Pressure Reducing Valve:
The system and its housings are rated for a maximum pressure of 6 bars, higher than that and the housing will crack or "bulge". If you have very high water pressure or you know that your source pressure is prone to sudden pressure spikes then it is strongly recommended that you get a pressure reducing valve.
The Pressure reducing valve will keep the incoming pressure from exceeding 6 bar and so prevent the unit from being damaged.
The Leak detector is installed on to the under the counter unit, and serves to protect against damage that may be caused by any leakage of the filter system.
The leak detector will cut off the source water if there are any leaks coming from the main unit.
Keep in mind that the leak detector will not stop leaks from the unit's source connector and faucet.
Please follow the link to more information on the LEAK DETECTOR.
Ultra Violet (UV) Light Filter:
The UF membrane is very effective at removing bacteria, however in situations where there is a high level of bacteria, the membrane may struggle to capture all of the bacteria. So for additional peace of mind that all the bacteria and viruses have been removed, you can have a Ultra Violet (UV) Light filter added to the Triple under the counter system.The 10 Watt stainless Steel UV light with its own power source.
- The UV light's Bulb has a life span of One Year.
- Keep in mind that the UV light addition will require an electrical source in order to operate.
- The 10 watt UV Bulb would be R 450.00 to replace.
Chilling and Heating options
Are you looking to have your filtered water chilled and heated then there are several options avaliable:
Plumbed in water dispenser
We have several variations of plumbed in water dispensers avaliable, all of which can be connected directly up to the filter system allowing you to chill and heat the filtered water.
Ideal for office, commercial and domestic situations.
You can find more information on the plumbed in water dispensers at the following link.