The Inline Chlorinator would be installed on a water line, as the water flows through the unit small amounts of the chlorine tablets dissolve into the water and are carried away with the water.
The Level of chlorine being added is controlled by a spring, which lowers or raises the chlorine cartridge into the flow of incoming water. The lower the cartridge the more tablets are exposed to the water and the larger the dosage, the higher the cartridge the fewer tablets are exposed and the dosage level is lower.
The Chlorine cartridges hold a total of 10 Chlorine tablets each.
The Life span of the chlorine cartridges differs from application to application and is dependent on a number of variables including:
- Quality of the source water
- Flow rate (liters per hour)
- The Dosage level set on the unit
Components and parts for Inline Chlorinator
Installation of Inline Chlorinator
There are two options for installing the Chlorinator, either you can install the unit directly inline or alternatively you can install the unit with a bypass setup. The Bypass setup will allow you to have more control of the unit, allowing you to "disconnect" the chlorinator without stopping the main flow.
Inline Installation setup
Bypass Installation setup
Replacement Chlorine Cartridges
The Replacement Chlorine Cartridges are available in the following amounts:
- Single Chlorine Cartridge
- Box of 4 Chlorine Cartridges (Box Dimension 18cm x 18cm x 23cm / 3.5kg)
- Box of 8 Chlorine Cartridges (Box Dimension 36cm x 18cm x 23cm / 7kg)
- Box of 16 Chlorine Cartridges (Box Dimension 38cm x 37cm x 24cm / 14.8kg)