In-Tank Germicidal UV Light (Vertical Type)
In-Tank Germicidal UV Light helps to control and prevent the growth of bacteria inside of your storage tank.
The Vertical Type Germicidal UV Light is designed to be "fixed" to the lid of the tank, and then hang in the center of the tank.
- Low Maintenance Costs.
- Does not use chemicals to control the bacterial counts inside of the storage tank.
- Does not require additional plumbing or piping, as it is suspended inside the actual tank.
- The Vertical Type In-Tank UV can treat a tank up to a maximum volume of 5000 Litres.
Keep in Mind
- The In tank UV light does require electricity to operate. The In-Tank UV Light does not come with a storage tank or cord & plug for connecting to a 220v power supply.
- The Quartz sleeve and UV bulb are made of glass and can be damaged if mishandled. Take great care when transporting and installing the in-tank Germicidal UV Light
- The Effectiveness of the Germicidal UV light is directly influenced by the clarity of the water around it. If there is a great deal of dirt, sediment and suspended particles then the UV light's effectiveness will be directly affected. If your water does have a high amount of dirt and particles present, then we would recommend placing some type of sediment filter before the tank, such as a Disc Filter, or Triple Big Blue System, or AFM Glass Media Vessel.
Operating Conditions for the Verticle Type In-tank UV Light
- Water Temperature: 5°C - 45°C
- Submerged Depth (At Lowest Point) - 1 Metre
- Tank Diameter : <2m
- Tank Height : 1m (Min) to 2m (Max)
- Tank Volume: 5000L (Maximum)
This Appliance contains a UV-C Emitter. Germicidal Lamps Emit UV-C Radiation Harmful to Skin and Eyes.
Ensure Power is OFF during Installation and before inspecting the tank inside.